Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Loving and Living with What I Have, Because God has Given Me Everything I Need

I've been thinking recently about stewardship and taking advantage of opportunities that God gives me to be a part of what He is doing.  Maybe a better focus for this blog is summed up by "Loving and Living with What I Have, Because God has Given Me Everything I Need."  That is a lot longer of a title than "When I Get it all Together," so maybe it makes a better subtitle.

But money isn't the only thing I have, so I hope to become a better steward of time, resources, talents, and my children too.  So I hope to:
  • spend my time on the computer and during naps more efficiently.
  • keep my house clean so I'm ready for company when I can be an encouragement to others.
  • look for oportunities to use my abilities for God's purposes.
  • be patient with my children and take advantage of time I can spend teaching and love them. 

No comments: