Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

I'm Going to Make Some Skirts

I got some fabric lately. I was going to show you what I got the other day but I was having trouble with my computer, so I'll show you another day.

I'm excited to get started on some skirts, mostly for the oldest and myself.

I want to make this Taking Notes Skirt from Sewing in No Man's Land for myself.  I'm not sure if I'll make the matching little girl's skirts or not.

_MG_0511

I want to make some yoga waistband skirts too, but I haven't found a tutorial for the skirt part that I like.  I want an A-line, and I have some ideas.  Maybe I'll show you after this weekend (Grams is taking the girls, and hubby will be busy), or maybe there is a reason I haven't found a tutorial I like.

Here is some of my inspiration for the girl's skirts with links.





From Made







No comments: