Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Title Track

When I get it all together I will:
  1. Not do silly things like put the ice tray in the fridge part of the refrigerator.
  2. Not waste all of nap time thinking of all the things I could be doing.
  3. Study my bible everyday (and not forget what I read 5 minutes later) out of love and longing for Jesus my Lord.
  4. Stay calm when my darling children become obnoxious.
  5. Teach my children everything they need to know.
  6. Always support my husband.
  7. Provide for my family with the foresight to know how it will all turn out.
Okay, not entirely realistic, but in a perfect world...  Still, if I can get number 3 I'll be a whole lot closer to getting it together.

So here's my adventure in mothering, with some guilt and some inspiration, and now some world wide accountability.  Maybe if you haven't gotten it all together yet either, we can encourage each other on the way.

No comments: